Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I HEART MY STUDIO

     So this time last year I clearly remember thinking daily how much I need a space to work in, I needed somewhere to do crafts and mess with things, I just kept picturing an open space that had easy access to the outdoors and electricity. Well, in April when we looked at this house for the first time I found it. The very last room of the house is technically a MIL suite equipt with an old farm sink and cupboard, a rando bathroom off of it, and it's own entry. I FELL IN LOVE. This is what I needed!  Well, 2 weeks into living here I am already starting to use it. Nothing major, I just sanded down 2 chairs that I would like to paint next week. Still it was wonderful to have the space to do it. Ok - this got long.

Sorry it's been a few days since the last post. I'll get better !!



 
 

the room is huge- I have a gigantic picnic table and a large work bench (not photographed) in it right now and still plenty of room.


No comments:

Post a Comment